Job ID: 153340
Superlite, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
This role will be responsible for maintenance and support to all equipment on site.
- Perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and repair Mechanical / Electrical / Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Building Maintenance in a timely fashion
- Call-in and coordinate outside repairs if needed
- Troubleshoot systems and make necessary adjustments, corrections or repairs
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
- Weld and pipe fit
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- High school diploma / equivalent
- At least 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in MS Windows
- Knowledge of basic hand and machine tools, and basic electrical devices i.e. voltmeter, ammeter, etc.
- Ability to read and work from schematics, blueprints, diagrams, and sketches
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Experience with Plumbing
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and mechanics
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs. and work overtime as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Superlite, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.