To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgecrest, CA 93555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Ridgecrest Regional Hospital • Ridgecrest, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Uses ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain measurements and visualize blood flow. Collects pertinent data from patient and / or patient's medical record. Assists physician with complex procedures. Saves and sends all appropriate images / video clips / measurements to PACS for interpretation.
1. Completion of approved Cardiovascular, Sonography or Cardiopulmonary Program.
2. Certification by ARDCS or CCI. New grads must obtain certification one year of hire.
3. Minimum 1 year experience in performing echocardiography however, new grads may be considered.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Expertise training in dealing with age-specific population. *CB