Job Title: Professional Services Senior Account Executive or Account Executive
Reports To: Practice Director/Regional Director
Manages Others: No
Focused on selling professional services line of business (contract, contract-to-hire, and search) in the retail market employed within a particular branch/market. Individual in this position identifies new business opportunities through high volume telephone contact, face-to-face contact, as well as other electronic media. These activities are directed to current clients and “cold” calls to potential prospects. Will target clients that use multiple staffing vendors. Increase market share by closing business with new clients, as well as maintaining and growing profitable business with current client partners.
This position reports to the Practice Director, Managing Director, or Regional Director.
1. Conducts market analysis and develops and implements market strategy agreed upon with manager.
2. Conducts extensive research on target accounts by using the Internet or other sources of information to gain an in-depth knowledge of their business.
3. Understand business objectives and work environment of client.
4. Obtains and maintains complete and accurate information on prospective clients and existing clients.
5. Meets with clients to assess their needs and develop proposal to provide solutions to their staffing challenges.
6. Develops pricing models to ensure profitable growth of business unit.
7. Delivers sales presentations to key prospects and clients, and through face-to-face contact shares information on Staffmark professional services and how we can meet their staffing needs. Will use cost benefit analysis to support value proposition.
8. Negotiates and closes deals.
9. Obtains client service agreements.
10. Monitors and evaluates sales activities based on goals and targets.
11. Maintains relationships/communication with current and potential client base to ensure expectations are being met or to identify additional business opportunities.
12. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
1. Understand and support the Vision and Values of Staffmark.
2. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or institution.
3. 5 or more years of staffing or general sales experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
4. Knowledge of and/or experience in any or all of the areas of Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering or Marketing.
5. Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products.
6. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and client service skills.
7. Strong presentation skills.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
1. The ability to work full-time with periodic evening and weekend work.
2. The ability to frequently use a computer, telephone, and copier/scanner/fax machine.
3. The ability to spend a majority of each work day sitting indoors.
4. The ability to, on occasion, stand, walk, bend, and travel for business.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.