To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2077 Commerce Street
Grenada, MS 38901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Sales Representative
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Grenada, MS
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a professional and dedicated Sales Representative with a background in respiratory services, durable medical equipment sales or home medical equipment sales to help us grow our business. Position is responsible for revenue growth and the marketing of core services and products; and for ensuring that the referral sources receive the highest quality service.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.Responsibilities
- Accountable for achieving established points, product sales and growth targets
- Adheres to and complies with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs
- Adheres to the guidelines established on the ‘Rotech Way’
- Always acts in an ethical and legal manner when making sales visits to referral sources
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Creates and acts on a strategic territory plan
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Develops detailed knowledge of important referral sources in the sales territory
- Goes ‘the extra mile’ in order to exceed customer needs
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources, and location employees
- Maintains a professional demeanor in all interactions with referral sources
- Maintains account record profiles on all referral sources
- Markets core service and products to physicians, hospital departments and administration, home health companies, sleep labs, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
- Meets standard of company commission plan
- Oversees CMN retrieval process
- Works with all location staff to ensure that patient orders are filled in a timely manner and that referral sources receive the highest level of service
- Works with clinical staff to develop and execute clinical programs (e.g. Gold Care program)
- Other duties as may be required or assigned
Education and Experience
- Two-year college degree and a minimum of two years related experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Previous experience in DME, HME, respiratory or medical sales
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment or home medical equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Ability to write legibly in English
- Effective written and oral communication skills required
- Effectively communicate to ensure that referral sources have an understanding of the current products and services offered by the company
- Effectively communicates with all location staff
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
- Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude
- Updates management regularly on important developments in the sales territory
- Has facility with computing including Word, Excel, Internet, and IMBS
- Ability to analyze and understand market needs and opportunity
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Tenaciously works to grow location’s business
- Proactively seeks to develop solutions to any identified problems
- Escalates important issues to supervisors as necessary
- Is able to perform duties of all other location staff if necessary
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Travel extensively via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
- Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Based in the field working with referral sources and location operations
- Mobile and office environments
- Multiple office environments of referral sources and hospitals, low to moderate noise levels
- May be required to use a personal vehicle for business activities with reimbursement according to Rotech’s policy
- Contact with individual customers, vendors, referral sources and location staff
- Participates in morning meetings with location personnel on a regular basis
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
- PTO and Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
**Compensation includes a competitive base salary, a highly lucrative commission plan, a car allowance, cell phone allowance, plus a comprehensive benefits package. Tenured Sales Representatives earn up to $100,000 annually. On average, first year Sales Representatives earn $60,000-65,000!
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.