Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. For more than 160 years, Macy’s has served generations at every stage of their lives. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration.
Macy’s gives our customers the ability to choose their shopping experience - in our stores, on our site, and through our app. Macy’s global Supply Chain manages the end-to-end process of getting products to our customers, no matter how they choose to shop. We deliver high-quality products to our customers wherever needed, whether in-store, curbside, or right at their doorstep. Every colleague in Supply Chain plays a vital role in creating a positive customer experience. This is an opportunity to build a dynamic career across various disciplines in a field marked by rapid change, challenge, and continuous innovation.
Overview: Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of a function and/or process and normal functions of the assigned position. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Training new hires in department specific functions and responsibilities.
- Answering questions regarding routine, work related processes or procedures.
- Making decisions regarding routine, work specific problems and prioritizing workflow
- Report to manager on their group’s results and any outstanding issues or problems.
- Provide feedback to manager on productivity and quality.
- Refer for management decision, any questions or problems that are beyond the scope of the Coordinators responsibilities.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld technology
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility except in locations governed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement:
Random drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but not limited to the size of the facility and the number of colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on the same workday the colleague is informed of selection for testing, absent extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be completed within 24 hours of notification.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Big Ticket Shuttle Lead- Minooka - Full Time (3220) and here to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Big Ticket Shuttle Lead- Minooka - Full Time (3220).
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Big Ticket Shuttle Lead- Minooka - Full Time (3220)
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Big Ticket Shuttle Lead- Minooka - Full Time (3220)
- Safety Principles
- Self Motivation
- Team Working