WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Mechanic - Minneapolis, MN (3rd shift).
Maintenance Mechanic - Minneapolis, MN (3rd shift)
50-37th Ave NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55421
Starting pay up to $26.16. Additional pay for any of the following: Boiler License, completion of trade or technical school, shift differential. Benefits after 2 months of employment, overtime pay, and sick time pay. This will be a 3rd shift job -- 11pm - 7am plus overtime.
Maintenance Technician, with MN 1st Class B Boiler License preferred, to perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Safely making general mechanical repairs to production equipment, general electrical trouble shooting, general electrical motor maintenance
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results
- Utilize problem solving skills, to maintain seamless production
- Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer service experience
- Work independently and as part of a crew in making repairs.
- Fulfill work order and preventative maintenance assignments.
- Trouble shooting electrical control circuits to power source; i.e. fuse or disconnect.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
What you need to succeed:
- MN 1st class B Boiler license preferred
- A minimum of two years’ experience in industrial machine repair, or maintenance/mechanical schooling may be considered.
- Experience in industrial electrical systems and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity of fluid power systems, pumps, plumbing, and rigging.
- Work safely and competently with AC/DC current, all voltages to 600 volts, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to use all shop tools properly, read machine drawings, and weld proficiently.
- Ability to lift, push, pull heavy product, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Occupational Safety And Health
Packaging And Labeling