To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1000 FedEx Drive
Moon, PA 15108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Engineer & Process Engineer I - III
FedEx Ground • Moon, PA
Posted 27 days ago
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Professional
Uses fundamental engineering concepts, practices, and procedures to analyze operational data/methods, identify performance improvement opportunities, and/or implement technology systems that meet business objectives. Detailed summary in the areas of: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER & PROCESS: Provides analysis, reporting tools, and engineering support for FedEx Ground field operations to effectively control and/or justify operational costs.Essential Functions
• Analyzes performance data within engineering. Utilizes engineering tools and software to analyze data and answers basic engineering questions.
• Researches, analyzes, and effectively consolidates technical or engineering related information and presents for management review.
• Prepares, with management guidance, accurate expenditure proposals and/or cost justification analysis.
• Formulates and presents document research, progress, and results to team members and internal customers.
• Applies project management fundamentals and concepts with management guidance. Develops progress reports, meeting minutes, and field communication memos for management review.
• Participates in Control Self Monitoring (CSM) and/or Business Control Self-Assessment (BCSA) process within area of responsibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical or quantitative degree (e.g. mathematics) required; in addition to Minimum Experience, high school diploma or GED and four (4) years experience in applicable technical area is accepted in lieu of degree. Preferred disciplines may be needed in the areas of: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER & PROCESS: • Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or related field preferred.Minimum Experience
• None required.Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications. • Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management. • Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals. • Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals. • Ability to analyze, review, and make recommendations.Other Job Description Information
May be domiciled in either Pittsburgh, PA or Milwaukee, WI
* Experience with SAS, SQL and/or Access
* Knowledge of Data Manipulation using Access or SQL
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: P090
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforceSearch Engine Description: Engineering