Celebrating over a 100 years in the food distribution industry!!
We are looking for drivers that want clean, state-of-the-art vehicles equipped with leading-edge technology, benefits that start on the 1st day, uniforms provided at no cost, an $8,000 sign on bonus paid in increments of $1,000 every month! If this is what you are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Our team of Drivers pride themselves as Maines representatives to our many clients. The ideal Delivery Driver is an individual who clearly understands the need for safe and reliable service delivery, but also understands the importance of client-facing responsibilities. Our truck drivers ARE Maines!
• Ensures safe and on-time delivery of products to customers using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
• Remove product from trucks using handcart and deliver to customer at their desired location (i.e. freezer, cooler) and verifies contents against shipping invoices or inventories
• Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures to ensure an accident free delivery
• Clean out vehicles at the end of route.
• Perform proper pre and post-trip inspection and write up any defects or concerns on vehicle condition report.
• Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
• Completes any reports or logs
• Handles customer complaints or escalates when necessary
• 3+ years safe driving record
• Class A CDL with preferably six months of experience or graduate of a certified driving school
• Must be able to work overnights, weekends and holidays
• Desire to work in a process-oriented environment
• Familiar with DOT regulations
• Interest in long-term growth
• Strong customer service skills
• Willing and able to lift 70 pounds and work with a hand truck
• Willing to handle product
• Medical/Pharmacy Plans
• Dental Plans
• Vision Plan
• FSA, HAS and DCFSA
• Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
• Company Paid Premiums for Basic STD & LTD
• Optional Accident & Critical Illness Coverage
• Company Paid EAP and Wellness Programs
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Direct Deposit
• Educational Reimbursement
• Home & Auto Group Insurance Discount
• Pet Insurance
• Legal Insurance
• Educational Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• Company Paid Vacation & Personal Time
• Adoption Financial Assistance
• Cellphone Carrier Discounts
• Sunglass Discount
• Boot Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus
• Associate Recognition Events
• Excellent Advancement Opportunities
Our Drivers enjoy a regular schedule and know when they are going to be home and we run 100% DOT compliant.
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Enhanced Data Gsm Environment