Provide planning, forecasting, reporting and HR analysis in support of HRSC based businesses. Perform in depth analysis of moderate to complex HR interfaces. Prepare reports in support of analysis (graphs, exhibits, PowerPoint presentations, data variance explanations as an example). Interact with various levels of management and various departments (both internal/external to IT) such as HR, Operations, IT, etc. Work under minimal supervision; independently handle presentations and/or work efforts with senior or executive management.
Performs data reconciliation, comparisons and accesses file accuracy. Designs and develops reporting and provides advanced and complex analysis. Provides support to HR Service Center to improve processes, maximize efficiency, facilitate change and support new HR or Service Center initiatives by developing and optimizing current and newly requested analytics requests. This position will require the ability to understand and develop end-to-end processes and reporting within the HRSC and with the COEs and the rest of the HR function. This individual is responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate and presented it in a clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to key stakeholders both internally and externally to the HR function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for HRSC metrics definition, requirements, reporting and analysis
• Serve as a primary contact for reporting and analytics support and requests. Develop and design reports in Oracle, Tableau, and Alteryx based on business needs
• Identify, extract, clean, transform, validate and model data across multiple domains using various technologies and languages (SQL). Perform gap analysis, impact and risk analysis to address data issues
• Build requirements, develop, and enhance automated processes that provide functional areas with data and information
Maintain data Integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data & creating dashboards
Generate ad-hoc reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits)
Manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions
Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
Carry user perspective through full life cycle implementations.
Based on detailed analysis, delivers recommendations for process and system improvements that assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experience
Responsible for identifying and documenting required test data, test cases and test success/failure criteria for supported automations
Creates detailed process description and process automation documentation that can be directly used for artifact development
Defines and supports automation benefits quantification post RPA deployment in conjunction with HR SMEs, analytics teams and IT reporting teams
Analyze the effectiveness of HR Service Center supported programs; summarize and present data to enhance future efforts using appropriate statistical methods.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams responsible for implementing projects in support of HRSC and company-wide business objectives
• Educate other team members and leaders across the HRSC on data and statistical concepts and best practices
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
• Proficient in Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, and Access
• 4-6 years financial business analyst experience
• 4-6 years of reporting and data mining experience
• Prior experience with automation tools
• SQL programming languages
• Ability to adapt in constantly changing environment
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to synthesize data and perform ad hoc analysis as needed for operational decisions
• Proven ability to be successful in team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and verbal and written communication skills, including presentation
• Strong problem solving and decision making
• Ability to lead and make valuable contributions to the team
• Confidence and experience modeling budget statements and balance sheets
• Problem-solving skills
• Adaptable and flexible
• Results-oriented and organized
• Attention to detail
Attention To Detail