To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46262
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kuehne + Nagel • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative | Indianapolis, IN | req47457
• Assist customers via phone, email, and fax regarding order shipments, discrepancies, billing, etc.
• Compile, sort, and verify data is accurate before order entry and effectively solve potential problems or discrepancies
• Investigates overdue and damaged shipments or shortages in shipments for customers and/or common carriers.
• Analyzes complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation, updating customers on a timely basis.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.