To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winder, GA 30680
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse/RN, consistent home health throughout Jackson/Barrow County
PruittHealth • Winder, GA
Posted 1 month ago
At PruittHealth Home Health, we’re committed to a lot of things. But we’re especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family.
That’s why we attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest quality level of care possible for our patients. We also attract people who are looking for a home, rather than just a job – where being part of a family at work is as important as the type of work they are doing. As a member of our team, you will also have access a progressive benefits program that reflects our commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.
Position: Registered Nurse - RN (Home Health) - working/consistent PRN schedule
Location: Jackson and Barrow County
Provide direct skilled nursing care for home health patients as part of the interdisciplinary team under physician’s orders as needed by the agency.
- Visit patient referrals to evaluate appropriateness, determine eligibility for services, and present the home health care program.
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Program, care conferences and staff meetings.
- Assume on-call duties as assigned.
- Supervise care provided by Licensed Practical Nurses assigned to the team.
- Supervise assigned Home Health Aides.
- Maintain clinical records to meet federal, state and agency regulations and guidelines.
- Complete nursing assessments and clinical documentation. Submit complete and accurate documentation in a timely manner and in accordance with PruittHealth Home Health’s policies and procedures.
- Provide the primary nursing care for home health patients, as well as nursing interventions, within the accepted standards of practice of the industry and profession.
- Develop and integrate the plan of care with the interdisciplinary team and attending physician to assure optimal patient outcomes. Make referrals to other disciplines as needed. Provide reports to Care Manager and other team members involved in the patient’s care related to assigned visits.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or a graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
- Minimum of one (1) year nursing experience is required.
- Current, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Previous home care/hospice experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Carry out all duties with a “Committed to Caring” demeanor, in accordance with the company’s mission, vision and philosophy.
- Maintain confidentiality of company and patient information.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times.
- Respond to change productively.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO), and any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current license/certification as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as necessary.
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Primary Location: Georgia-Winder
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Apr 8, 2019, 2:34:31 PM