To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Augusta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Services Operations Manager
Unisys Corporation • Augusta, GA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Operations Manager to join our team in Augusta, GA and begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Manage field service delivery operations in a large and complex Department of Defense IT environment
• Manage a diverse team that provides 24/7 Tier 2-4 field services operations on multiple CONUS and OCONUS DoD bases
• Implement continuous service improvement. Responsible for meeting performance targets in defined SLAs.
• Manage resource, schedule, task planning, and vendor relationships for field service operations
• Apply ITIL processes and ITSM best practices for service management
• Deliver weekly status reports with performance trending analysis
• Manage and mentor staff members. Perform employee evaluations and steward employees through appropriate training courses
• Manage polices and processes to achieve accurate and timely updates on system configuration and operation documentation.
• Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies
• Point of Contact and Subject Matter Expert on Field Service Operations to customer
• Engaged with customer communication and liaison managers
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years of field service related experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing IT service delivery to an enterprise organization with over 50,000 users.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven management skills, leadership, initiative, and creativity
• Must be a team player
• Proven experience recommending and implementing technical change in IT organizations
• Ability to initiate, lead, and deliver successful projects through managing teams in a timely manner with little supervision
• Ability to organize and motivate staff, including recognition, analysis, and change of negative dynamics
• Ability to analyze and solve problems independently
• PMP certification is desired
• Security+ certification is desired
• Secret clearance or higher is required
• Must be a US citizen
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.