Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$65000.00 to $78000.00 yearly
Our client, an IT Services and Solutions Company, is looking for an IT Support Specialist for their Professional Services Team! Are you motivated to provide exceptional customer service and IT Support? Do you have experience working for a Managed IT Services Company? Or as a Professional Services Consultant? A Field Technician, Journeyman or in a similar capacity? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
*** For immediate consideration, send your resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
The Managed IT Support Specialist is able to convey complicated technical information to non-technical users in a simple and concise format. This IT Support role is best suited for problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment. Located in the Mclean, Virginia, area, this IT Support, Desktop Support, Helpdesk Support Analyst role is full-time!
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Support clients via Deskside (desktop) and virtually over the phone (helpdesk) on IT issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues ie. Office 365, Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- 1+ years of experience working for an IT Services, MSP, Managed IT Services, IT Solution Provider or in a similar capacity
- Basic Network Troubleshooting experience highly desired
- MS Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience preferred
- Experience Troubleshooting MS Windows 10
- Practical knowledge of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Desktop support, helpdesk support or related experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Complex Problem Solving
Installations (Computer Systems)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)