We are excited to launch Explore ATI, ATI's Internal Travel Program. Enjoy aggressive compensation and flexibility of a travel position with the full benefits, long term stability, and opportunity of a permanent placement. Relocation and licensure reimbursement included along with annual retention bonuses. Choose out of hundreds of postings in diverse geographies. Experienced clinicians and new grads welcome to apply!
Your Purpose at ATI:
You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient care, including the development of an individualized plan of care and treat patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive, thorough, evidence based and customized physical therapy regimen, restoring patients to full functionality.
What's Cool About This Job:
ATI is a growing company! You will have the support and/ or mentoring you need to become the best Physical Therapist you can be! We will support your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to crush our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment. We offer generous benefits, PTO and Work-Life balance.
Your days will be busy evaluating patients, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
You will complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and physician referrals.
You will provide continuous communication with referring physicians and other referring sources.
You will be responsible for maintaining the required clinical logs and checklists that are necessary to keep the clinic in compliance with all local and federal requirements.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Excellent patient care and communication skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for anyone that enters the clinic.
- A passion for Physical Therapy and patient care.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a world-class clinical team.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift. This person is on their feet providing amazing care to our patients the entire time they are in the clinic.
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals.
- All Physical Therapists must be licensed, or license eligible in the state they are applying.
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Health Care