Aldevron is an industry pioneer with a core competency in manufacturing for gene and cell therapy. We supply high-quality plasmid DNA, mRNA and proteins to our clients, who are breaking new ground on the world's most important and challenging solutions to benefit us all. We're looking for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who share our goals of advancing science and making an impact on the world.
Aldevron is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
This Project Portfolio Analyst position is part of the Project Management Department located in Fargo and will be hybrid. At Aldevron, we combine best-in-class products and service with the ideal operating environment to lay the groundwork for vital new discoveries worldwide. You will be a part of the Portfolio Management team and report to the Senior Manager, Portfolio Management, supporting initiatives with all members in the PMO. Key objectives include maintaining databases, processing data, performing analysis, and reporting findings, supporting efforts to identify risks early via leading indicators.
This role requires excellent communication skills and thorough data analysis to bring focused awareness to all stages in life cycle of projects.
* With input from key stakeholders and in partnership with PMO, create quantitative and qualitative analyses in support of Portfolio Management and other Project Management leaders to measure and continuously monitor portfolio success, primarily in SmartSheet
* Maintain databases/dashboards and reports (via supporting data capture) and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
* Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes, monitor data to identify changes in trends, present to manager, and escalate as needed
* Assist in preparation for Daily Management at all levels, including gathering, summarizing, and analyzing data from multiple sources
* Identify major issues and actionable opportunities
* Develop creative solutions and generate new insights in data reporting and visualization
* Assist with developing and collecting optimal metrics to measure process quality and productivity, providing meaningful feedback to the Project Management leadership team
* Meet or exceed business unit performance goals routinely
* Meet deadlines and work calmly and effectively under pressure with speed, accuracy, and professionalism
* Expertise within SmartSheet or other project management tool
* Ability and desire to learn new systems, specifically PowerBI
* Demonstrated success supporting multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Associates of Science in Business, Data Analytics or related field or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience in a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device related field
* 2+ years of experience in data analytics preferred
* Experience with PowerBI and D365 preferred
At Aldevron we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, hybrid working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the Company location identified above and part-time remotely from your home. Additional information about this hybrid work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Aldevron can provide.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Portfolio Analyst
to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection