To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hanesbrands Inc. • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Benefits Navigator provides assistance to all levels of management relative to benefit plan administration for US employee benefit plans. The BN will serve as a liaison with all domestic benefit vendors to resolve employee discrepancies. Providing support to the HR Directors/Managers/Generalist and Assistants at Corporate Headquarters and all outlying facilities. Provides overall financial support as it relates to accurate and timely processing of payments to benefit vendors.Responsibilities
- Benefit resource for all domestic locations
- Leave administration oversight
- Executive Benefit Administration
- Conduct benefit orientations for headquarters new hires on a weekly basis
- Coordinate all necessary HR Professional Training
- Distribution of employee communications
- Pension data research
- Retiree death benefit administration
- Grandfathered LTD administration
- Collect manual premium payments from all grandfathered groups
- Assist with oversight of COBRA and Extended Medical Plan administration
- Process all benefit vendor invoices on a timely and accurate basis
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma Required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years direct benefits administration experience.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Publisher.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: