At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Commitment to Raymour & Flanigan's safety practices, promote awareness and maintaining a neat and safe work area.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven talent to inspect and assemble large volumes of furniture.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of urgency to ensure properly prepared product.
- Enhance our customer shopping experience.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to fix mechanical and structural repairs.
- You must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Lift, lower, push, or pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.