Bethany Behavioral a Unit of Cedar Ridge Hospital is a newly renovated 60-bed psychiatric hospital offering adult behavioral health programs and treatment services in the Oklahoma City area. We are owned by Universal Health Services, one of the nation?s largest and most respected healthcare management companies with numerous acute and behavioral facilities throughout the country and abroad. Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) knows what it takes to lead, inspire and succeed. One of the Nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, UHS owns and operates through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Mission [ Link removed ] provide superior quality healthcare services that: PATIENTS recommend to family and friends, PHYSICIANS prefer for their patients, PURCHASERS select for their clients, EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Careerdevelopment opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Paid Time Off
Under the supervision of the Clinical Programs Director, the Therapist provides individual, family, and group therapy to meet caseload requirements. Responsible for developing and writing admission assessments, treatment plans, and discharge summaries within established time frames and formats. Is a liaison with families, outside agencies and referral sources. Responsible for assessment, design, structure, and implementation of therapy services to best meet the needs of patients and families. Performs duties in accordance with the ANA Standards of Practice for Psychiatric Mental Health Care, and facility mission, values, policies, and behavioral standards.
Qualifications / Specifications
- Experience: Two years post graduate work experience in mental health or related field preferred. Two years direct practice experience and/or clinical (graduate, continuing ed., etc.) training specific to individual, family and group therapy (if specialized issues group, training must be specific to issue).
- Education: Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field required.
- Licensure/Certification: Must have a current certification or licensure by the State of Oklahoma (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LADC) or under supervision pursuing licensure for LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LACD.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
Licensed Professional Counselor (Lpc)