To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stuart, FL 34994
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Rehmann • Stuart, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice for clients and associates. The best professionals want to be part of our team and many of them already are. Our mentoring and development systems allow us to retain them, help them excel and ultimately help them create an extremely rewarding career path.
Rehmann is a fully-integrated financial services firm of CPAs & Consultants, Wealth Advisors and Corporate Investigators dedicated to providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. Rehmann is ranked in the top 30 firms in the United States, with nearly 800 associates in offices located in Michigan, Ohio and Florida.
By holding true to our corporate values, mission, vision and strategic plan, Rehmann provides diversity of work, career development, work/life balance and appreciation to our associates.
We are seeking a Seasonal Administrative Assistant to support our Stuart office tax practice.
This assignment would last from February 12th, 2018 - April 20th, 2018.
- Provides general clerical/administrative support to the Tax and Accounting/Consulting/Tax departments
- Copies and prepares reports and other documents for distribution to clients and associates
- Acts as a backup to the office's primary receptionist
- Sends & distributes mail and occasionally does bank runs
- Ensures tidiness of office common areas
- Scans and files documents as needed
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with financial data
- Willingness to perform all tasks related to the administrative function, and to assist others in the office
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Ability to work with multiple people at all levels in the organization
- Ability to multi-task and frequently organize workload
- Previous experience in public accounting, a plus
- Flexible schedule to accommodate peak-season workload