You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
In this role you will:
- Prepare and cook special cuts of beef and other meats according to traditional Brazilian "churrasco" recipes.
- Season and grill food according to prescribed traditional method and to guests' specific requests.
- Portion, garnish and present to patron in style of Brazilian "gaucho."
- Answer guests' questions concerning "churrasco"-style food and represent and convey Brazilian "gaucho" culture and demeanor.
- Maintain cleanliness of the grill area.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
- Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Chão is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g34tc5i
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.