* Website and UX design: You'll lead the creation of highly interactive, original microsites, as well as landing pages that exist within our primary website. Skills include visual design, interaction design, UX best practices, accessibility, internationalization.
* Brand and visual design development: You'll lead a team in creating compelling and unique visual identities for Shopify initiatives and campaigns. These creative wrappers may be applied across website design, marketing campaigns, video production, events, and other owned and paid channels.
* Assemble, guide, and mentor ephemeral teams of cross-functional Marketing UX disciplines (design, content, development, production, video).
* Own and evolve the user experiences of our digital marketing properties and campaigns through your craft leadership, team management, and operational excellence.
* Champion, evolve, and build upon Shopify's brand foundations and design standards.
* Collaborate with Shopify leadership on goals, prioritization, and operating models.
* Partner with cross-functional team leaders to drive program strategies and approaches.
* Build upon and advocate for the Marketing UX discipline and vision.
* Portfolio that demonstrates strong brand instincts, digital excellence, versatility, and point of view
* Experience building and managing high-performing multidisciplinary design and/or marketing creative teams
* Leadership background and experience in tech, startup, marketing creative, and/or eCommerce industries (bonus points: B2B or product marketing experience)
* Highly proficient with design/prototyping/creative tools (i.e. Figma, Adobe CC)
* Deep knowledge and understanding of digital best practices, UX/UI design standards and patterns
* Knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS
* Strong ability to think in scale and impact, from short-term to long-term and from high-level strategy choices to day-to-day execution
* High levels of user empathy, social acumen, and self-accountability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Thank you so much for your interest in Shopify! Shopify has gifted us with a Holiday Shutdown period, from December 24th through to January 2nd inclusive. The Talent team will start reviewing applications upon our return on January 3rd, 2023. In the meantime, please check out our career site for more information and we will see you in the new year!Wishing you all the best! Happy Holidays!
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Assembly And Installation
- Digital Marketing
- E Commerce