About the Job
- Manage a loan portfolio including SBA loans and/or other government guaranteed loans with moderate complexity and potential for adversarial litigation.
- Review and analyze loan documentation, financial statements and other similar loan and borrower information to assess risk, quantify repayment capacity, consider the adequacy of repayment sources and/or estimate recovery potential.
- Develop, recommend and implement workout/liquidation strategies for problem loans including past due, underperforming, non-performing, and charged-off loans to mitigate risk and maximize recovery.
- Adhere to department and corporate guidelines, policies and compliance procedures.
- Maintain constructive interaction with regulators.
- Work with other professionals such as appraisers, environmental consultants, auctioneers, real estate brokers and property managers to maximize return on collateral secured loans.
- Support departmental continuous improvement efforts.
- Periodically travel to meet with clients or view collateral.
- Participate in community service activities.
- Participate in the Quarterly Asset Quality Review process and produce timely documentation as required.
- Work with bank counsel in a cost effective manner to achieve desired results.
- Shadow accounts on the line of business which need workout advice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Four to five years of related experience.
- Financial statement analysis experience, four to five years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven skills in assessing credit risk.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft office (Office and Excel) operating systems.
- Bankruptcy/workout experience, five years minimum.
- Knowledge of commercial credit products and loan documentation.
- Knowledge of creditors rights, collection practices, and bankruptcy.
- Knowledge of compliance.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Knowledge of SBA standard operating procedures and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Key Bank policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Prepare concise and complete write ups.
- Ability to follow all relevant compliance procedures.
- Ability to assess risk and negotiate deals with complexity and potential litigation of $1mm and over.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Qq Kbe Xqq
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 39683BR
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.