My client in Madison, WI is looking for someone with Change Management experience to join a critical and long-term project. This role will be onsite 4 days a week with Fridays being remote. Prosci experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
o Exposure/Experience to Change Mgmt, preferably on implementation projects
o Utility and/or operations experience
o Strong with Microsoft tools (word, outlook, excel, etc)
o Understanding change impacts, raising risks, messaging
o Creating training materials, etc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements change management activities for the program with a focus on impacted stakeholders and alignment with overall change program.
- Captures and consolidates change impacts. Supports the program team and business stakeholders with the development and execution of change action plans and materials required to support system roll outs.
- Plans, develops, and executes stakeholder engagement activities and communications leveraging multiple engagement/communication channels.
- Modifies or develops end-user training materials including instructor-led training and web-based training materials using defined authoring tools.
- Delivers end-user training.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Organizational Design, Management Information Systems, or Business or related field preferred.
- Has had project roles in Software implementation/business systems transformation.
- Experience in utility operations or similar field is strongly preferred.
- Change management and/or training certification a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Effective collaboration skills, focusing on strong working relationships with all functional units of the organization.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and consultative skills with ability to process information into management options and recommended decisions.
- Strong leadership skills; strong coaching and influencing skills; and demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with teams, employees, leadership, and external partners.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft office applications and reading Visio business process diagrams. Working knowledge of designing SharePoint or collaboration sites a plus.
- Instructional design or training documentation skills a plus.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Change Management Analyst/Coordinator---Madison, WI
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- provided by Dice
- Business Informatics
- Business Processes
- Business Systems
- Change Management
- Coaching And Mentoring