Are you looking for a new career? Do you have previous Administrative AND HR Experience? Look no further! PeopleShare has partnered with a premier client in the Pottstown area to help find a great addition to their team! Does this sound like you? Call Rebecca at Phone number blocked - click to apply!
Job Details for Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday- 9am-5:30pm
- Pay Rate: $18 DOE
- This is a long term temp-hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant:
Assist Human Resources with:
- Preparation of new hire packets for orientation
- Internal credentialing of clinical staff
- Tracking of required licensing and other documents
- Notification to clinical staff of required documents due
- Assist with Training Development and Implementation
- Perform special projects and other duties as needed or assigned
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- 3-5 years of office experience required
- Must have previous experience with HR duties
- Must be technologically savvy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365 required.
If this sounds like you, please contact Rebecca at PeopleShare by calling Phone number blocked - click to apply!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Training And Development