Kforce has a client that is seeking a Medical Customer Service Representative in Overland Park, KS. This is a 100% remote role that can sit anywhere in the US.
Responsibilities of the Medical Customer Service Representative:
- Knowledge of Medical Insurance terminology and HIPAA requirements
- Flexible, high achiever; capable of learning quickly, and able to consistently meet department goals and deadlines
- Must be able to work in a high production, high deliverable environment
- Familiarity with and proficiency in the policies and procedures of a Patient Services department
- Familiarity with and understanding of payor and state rules and regulations
- Organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks; reliable, team-oriented, pleasant, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills on the telephone, in person, and with written correspondence
- Must be comfortable in a work-from-home environment
- Must meet company basic standards for working remotely
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.