Tax Sr. - PublicCompensation:
$68000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Senior Tax Accountant
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Tax Accountant with a terrific company located in Grand Rapids. This Senior Tax Accountant will be charged with both reviewing and preparing corporate tax returns, assuring compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations, minimizing tax liability through sound and informed application of laws and regulations. If you’re available to start a new position with a rapidly expanding company, call Ryan Harris at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or email him directly at [ Email removed ] - || today!
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Manage and coordinate tax audits
• Maintain tax balances on general ledger
• Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
• 2 or more years of tax experience
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
• Knowledge of tax software and Microsoft Office
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
• Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills
• Analytical skills with detail orientation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA will be given special consideration
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail