Apex Systems, the second largest IT Staffing agency in the country, is supporting an Senior Commercial Loan Servicing opportunity at a regional financial institution located in Central Connecticut!
If interested, send your resume to Jason at Email blocked - click to apply.
The incumbent is responsible for providing dedicated Commercial Loan processing and other banking services to all syndicated/Agency serviced deals. Commercial Loan Servicers work in teams on a shared portfolio with tasks being assigned to each member of the team to service the portfolio. They also work closely with front office, borrowers, agents, and other Corporate Banking departments.
Senior Commercial Loan Servicers perform completeness check to ensure all executed documents are collected and/or delivered by all parties involved; ensure knowledge of the Syndicated Loan product and business, including an understanding of a Credit Agreement, loan funding mechanics, deal structure, funds flow, etc.
Establish on-going communication with deal teams and bank groups regarding any changes or issues to the Loan Agreement or deal structure
Position skill requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial loan servicing environment, including interactions with multiple systems (ex. ACBS, reporting tools)
- Foreign currency loan processing experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills especially related to transaction calculation and account reconciliation
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast paced environment
- Superb time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Open to change
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to deliver Superior customer service to all clients both internal and external, understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests are processed accurately within established credit guidelines and departmental procedures
- Results driven
- Effective problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Prior experience working with business partners to collect and review pre-syndicated loan documents ahead of closing large transaction
- Daily reconciliation ensuring cash items are matched and to determine what should be reported as past due.
- Monitors delinquencies and evaluates loan issues. Estimates final financial impact to the Bank.
- Ensures department policies and procedures are adhered to and data input is accurate.
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
- Self-Starter with ability to work well independently as well as with a Team.
- Process loan portfolio seamlessly and accurately and anticipates business needs
- The incumbent is responsible to reconcile/verify Syndicate member distribution lists (excel templates) are accurate with Commercial lending application (ACBS).
- Work with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of Commercial lending applications (ACBS preferred)
- Strong knowledge of commercial loan documentation
- Other loan related and miscellaneous tasks (i.e. Break funding, DDA related, FX activity, Manual entries, and etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree is required: major in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- May train other team members as needed on departmental policies and procedures
- Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement projects at management’s request
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Cultivating Long Term Relationships
Identifying New Prospects