To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tualatin, OR 97062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Trainee/Purchasing Assistant
DXP Enterprises, Inc • Tualatin, OR
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Associate/Purchasing Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Successfully complete a comprehensive training program covering, but not limited to:
- Customer service
- Branch training rotation
- Sales and product training
- General warehouse duties; shipping & receiving
- Processing sales via computer and phone
- Writing and entering orders into system
- Purchasing and handling quotations
- Self-starter ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Developing and identifying new sales/service opportunities within assigned sales territory
- Building and sustaining customer relationships
- Interacting with internal company resources to achieve goals
Qualifications of the Inside Sales Associate/Purchasing Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- 1 years of sales experience, preferably in industrial distribution
- Desire to learn to manage large number of inventory items
- Purchasing on Demand For Customer Orders and Inventory
- Must have a customer-service oriented mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Communicate well with other internally and externally - be able to resolve unique customer issues
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for dynamic environment essential for market share growth
Physical Demand: Ability to lift 20-50 lbs.
Working Conditions: Clean Office and Warehouse
Shift Time: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor's Preferred, Minimum High School Diploma
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V