To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CALIBRE • Alexandria, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CALIBRE is seeking Web Developer to support an information technology project and implementation of a master data management strategy. The job focus will be development of user portal. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and implementing websites, web applications, application databases, and interactive web interfaces.
A portfolio (PDF or URL) must be submitted with application for review.
Must have experience with:
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Source control systems like Microsoft TFS
- Cross-browser design and testing
- Section 508 standards and compliance
- Adobe CS 6
- Interactive trends in technology and design
- Creation of pixel-perfect visual design across web, tablet, and mobile platforms
- Quickly prototyping motion-based interactions with After Effects, Flash, Ajax, or similar
- User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- MS or MA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an Information Technology
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as an interactive creative professional
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify design concepts with data and insight
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!