To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaumont, TX
- Marcus Davis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RETAIL SALES REP's - Beaumont, TX
Global Employment Solutions Inc. • Beaumont, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Global Employment Solutions is looking for an energetic RETAIL SALES REP for a Digital Communications Company in BEAUMONT, TX. Maybe you, a friend or family have the skills and could be interested in this position! If so, please send me a MS Word Resume updated with correct contact details ASAP!
Pay: $13/hr (+ commission)
Duration: 1 year
Beaumont, TX 77706
Schedule: Thurs – Mon, 11am – 8pm (Open to OT)
Job Description: To work as a sales associate within retail stores and promote and sell Video, Internet and Digital Telephone services of a reputable cable company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicates with customers in person to sell new/upgrade cable products and services. Utilizes sales offers and techniques to ensure long-term retention of customers and services.
• Completes orders for cable service through order entry systems via phone
• Delivers superior customer service and sales support to potential customers and employees
• Accurately completes all work orders and paperwork associated with each job function.
• Works weekends as needed to accomplish goals.
• Must maintain professional appearance and wear branded uniform shirt.
• Works with retail sales team to ensure that all orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Related Qualification Standards
• Must have excellent sales, persuasion, and communication skills and abilities.
• Must possess basic typing skills. Data entry experience and PC knowledge required (must demonstrate competency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows).
• Knowledge of cable industry.
• Must maintain regular attendance and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends. Must be able to work at multiple locations as needed.
• Must be able to interact with coworkers in a positive manner, follow directions and work rules, and accept constructive feedback.
• Must have experience working with the public utilizing excellent customer service skills to maintain positive company image.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to follow through with customers via face-to-face, phone and email interactions.
• Must be able to learn computerized ordering system, database management tools, and use Internet for sending/receiving email correspondence.
• Must be able to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
• Must possess ability to learn and execute sales/marketing/selling techniques.
• Driver License
• Smart Phone w/internet access
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum one year experience in retail industry, telecommunications industry, or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum one year experience in sales related position preferred.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully, and courteously in an informative and persuasive manner.
• Must be able to successfully handle and diffuse difficult/angry customers.
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred.
• Standing for long periods of time.
• May be required to lift up to 20 pounds
. Management reserves the right to add or change job duties and requirements at any time.
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT