Orlando, Florida, United States
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Educate, consult, and navigate business owners (merchants) towards the appropriate solutions, product offerings, and plans
- Respond immediately to inbound calls and inquiries
- Have a keen understanding of the payment processing industry
- Properly maintain follow up tasks and stay on top of all your active contacts and opportunities
- Effectively navigate through the sales cycle from the initial discovery call all the way to the close
- Source new contacts and opportunities from areas outside of marketing leads; have a "hunter mentality"
- Keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and specific verticals that can benefit from Fattmerchant's solution
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and Underwriting team to ensure that the customer journey is positive and flawless
- Effectively navigate through your internal systems, including HubSpot, Google Apps, and Voxtell phone
- Be a brand ambassador in the community through event presence including, but not limited to, Chamber Events, O-Tech, OBJ, Meet ups, Associations, and others
- 2 years of Consultative Sales experience selling a technical solution with around a 30-45 day sales cycle
- Collaborative attitude with a focus on "We" and not on "Me"
- Innate curiosity. Must be able to ask the right questions to understand the merchant's business, pain points, existing infrastructure, and needs
- Highly empathetic. Be a champion of both the Company and the Merchant
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills.
- Strong Interdepartmental Relationships. Ability to collaborate within the Sales department as well as the Underwriting department, and Customer Success department.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment with aggressive company and individual goals
- Knowledge and proficiency with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce and/or HubSpot
- Effective use of Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
- Experience/Desire to contribute to the broader goals of the organization beyond your immediate job description
- Culture Fit: someone who is positive, optimistic, ambitious, proactive, honest, charismatic, well-rounded, articulate, autonomous, innovative, and has an insatiable appetite for success and snacks.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year + 7 paid holidays)
- Free snacks + beer!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 355751
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SNI Technology Makes Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing Talent List!
View the full profile
SNI Technology® is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country specializing in technical careers and temporary jobs. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract–to–hire, and a direct–hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don’t tap into the technical community to find the talent you need – we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you’ve worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you’ll notice the difference!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of SNI Technology specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Administrative, and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through it's Accounting Now, Staffing Now, and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Find technical careers and temporary jobs at a SNI Technology recruitment location near you!