Help Desk Analyst ICompensation:
If you're looking for your next employment opportunity, contact Robert Half Technology to find out more about becoming a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. For immediate consideration please contact Email blocked - click to apply
! You're the perfect candidate for this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. To succeed at this position, you will need to support local and field users, in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area and is a long-term temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every single day:
- Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
- Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity sofware, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Manage correspondences on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
-This role is 3rd shift 10:00pm - 6:30am
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Solid understanding of Basic Troubleshooting
- Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
For immediate consideration please contact Janelle.Murray@rht.com!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Server (Computer Science)