To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Rapids, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
Amphenol Borisch Technologies • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 4 days ago
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing sales by driving opportunity pipelines and pursuing higher value-add solutions with new and existing customers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate activities with the Amphenol Sales team to ensure adequate representation and lead generation
• Market the company products and capabilities to diversify and expand the customer base
• Research the defense and aerospace market conditions to determine potential business opportunities
• Develop and execute targeted marketing plans and key account penetration strategies
• Effectively deliver proposals and inform customers of Amphenol’s value add capabilities and services
• Negotiate long-term agreements to solidify Amphenol’s position with key customers/programs
• Work with Engineering to drive new product and capabilities
• Understand Customer business objectives and match ABT/AGE capabilities to effectively communicate our value-proposition
• Review and approve all pricing submitted to customers. Ensure accuracy, challenge assumptions and confirm strategic alignment
• Develop bookings and sales forecasts based on current contracts and future opportunities
• Prioritize business opportunities for appropriate internal focus
• Serve as a customer service escalation point for issues requiring higher attention or visibility
• Ensure all communication with customers is professional and reinforces Amphenol’s strong reputation
• Develop, deliver, and maintain marketing and sales material
• Participate in program launches and reviews to ensure customers’ requirements are met
• Facilitate effective hand-off of relevant information from bid to contract performance phase
• Gather and analyze market information to understand the competitive landscape
• Visit customers on a regular basis to facilitate open communication, address technical issues and ensure a high level of customer support Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related discipline strongly preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service, sales and/or marketing
• Experience in Military and Aerospace industry, preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• 50% TravelAt Amphenol Borisch Technologies we live our Core Values. We embrace Geekiness, an Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion and Accountability. We reward initiative, motivation and commitment. Our team members thrive in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment, where they wear multiple hats and continually develop and learn. We offer a unique full-time schedule that includes every other Friday off. Some benefits included in our excellent benefit package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a generous 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Amphenol Borisch Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.