To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lease Administration Analyst
JLL • Denver, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Review and analyze contracts and legal descriptions as they relate to clients or projects.
- Write and review legal descriptions, contracts and/or leases.
- Serve as an information resource – conduct client property records research and compile data as it relates to title, dispositions and/or special projects.
- Maintain ongoing communication with client via verbal updates and reports.
- Respond and handle other issues as assigned.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with client’s internal departments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; strongly prefer Legal degree or emphasis on Legal Studies.
- At least 5 years of work experience in lease administration, real estate accounting and/or property management with strong understanding of commercial leases.
- Prior experience using a lease administration database(s) and lease admin technology required.
- Ability to interpret complex commercial lease language.
- Advanced financial/analytical skills.
- Ability to frequently work independently given the database management, contracts, and reporting functions, but always within a team to strengthen relationships and interact effectively with business partners.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific accounting and database programs.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.