Procurement Sourcing AnalystSummary of Position:
In this position, you will work closely with key business partners to lead strategic sourcing initiatives, contracting, and supply management activities for assigned categories. You will also support Procurement performance requirements through detailed analysis gathering, supporting day-to-day operational execution, internal and external follow-up, and supporting business needs with strategic sourcing initiatives. Additionally, you will analyze, evaluate, and provide recommendations for the most cost effective procurement solutions, including partnering with the business owners to manage RFI and RFP processes and to identify cost efficiencies through spend analysis.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Requirements / Attributes We Seek:
- Provide Project management support for each strategic sourcing event. This includes timeline management, preparing key communication and ensuring timely completion of action items
- Execute a disciplined strategic sourcing process with a focus on continuous improvement in total cost, innovation, quality, and service
- Responsible for the creation and execution of electronic bids, reverse auctions and accurate, detailed bid analysis at the conclusion of the strategic sourcing events
- Complete financial and operational analysis in all areas of sourcing engagements
- Reduce operational costs by streamlining and identifying cost drivers throughout the retail environment
- Develop total cost of ownership (TCO) financial models, derive outcomes, and present results in executive summaries to support decisions and negotiate arguments.
- Obtain and analyze root components that impact bottom line results in various areas of the organization.
- Develop analysis tools to assist in operational reviews and measurements.
- Develop strong knowledge of company tools and resources to drive meaningful data queries and trend analysis to positively impact project outcomes.
- Coordinate and maintain key performance metrics and scorecards for supplier performance.
- Facilitate effective communication between internal and external entities to drive positive negotiation outcomes and to report cost, service standards, and efficiencies
- Use various qualitative and quantitative tools to evaluate information.
- Create, route and follow-up on draft agreements, contracts, specifications, bid and other documents to ensure timely and effective handling and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-3 years of related purchasing / buying / sourcing industry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of applications, most specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and maintain attention to detail to ensure successful project execution
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical strength or comparable experience in the work force
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to meet project deadlines
- Must be capable of using operational support software to complete daily tasks
- Experience with Ariba preferred or history of similar platforms
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination required. Request for medical or religious accommodation must be made prior to the start date
- Strategic Sourcing
- Reverse Auctions
- Sourcing (Recruitment)
- Spend Analysis