If you are an experienced Accounting Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Accounting Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
Your specific duties as a Accounting Coordinator will include:
- Compensation (Range): / hour $25 per hour
- Retrieve electronic bank deposit information daily and complete required processing while meeting sensitive time requirements.
- Process customer receipts including wires, ACH payments, and lockbox payments.
- Record and track all cash receipt information providing comparison to forecasts.
- Process customer electronic remittances and billing adjustments.
- Gathering data from and entering data into customer web site portal.
- Processing of data to an accurate level.
- Ability to work within a complex integrated SAP system.
- Responsible in supporting relevant general ledger activity and reconciling cash related accounts.
- Continuous communication with personnel throughout the organization.
- Participate in problem resolution related to the payment receipt process.
- Participate in problem resolution related to customer deductions and adjustments.
- Participate in the advancement and continuous improvement of day to day systems and processes.
- Provide support in organizing, identifying and presenting department records.
- Desire to learn and expand responsibilities
As a Accounting Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in processing high volume data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in cash application.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- SAP system experience desirable.
- Proficient PC skills with Excel, Work, PowerPoint.
- Proven history in attention to detail and organization skills.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills.
As a Accounting Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Accounting Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving