To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Maintenance Technician Pittsburgh Airport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation or at-fault accident in the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a current State Inspection license
- ASE certification a plus but not required
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, nights, and some holidays (depending on business demand)
- Must be able to work at the Pittsburgh Airport location
- Must be able to work Full Time (40 hours a week)
- Must be able to accept a starting wage of $14.45 per hour