To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer
Eliassen Group • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer:
- Work with an architecture team on an enterprise cloud migration project
- Design and develop cloud architecture that is highly available and secure
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot AWS infrastructure issues
- Design and implement network security features
Requirements of the AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer:
- At least 3 years of experience building AWS infrastructure
- Solid background in networking and Linux administration
- Strong understanding of AWS security standards and compliance requirements
- Expert-level skills with CloudFormation and Ansible for configuration management
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins, and ELK
- Experience deploying applications on AWS
- Experience with CI/CD processes/tools
Keywords: AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer, CloudFormation, Ansible, CI/CD, Cloud Migration, Insurance Industry
Job ID: 317015
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!