To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southborough, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of International Sales
ExecuNet • Southborough, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company is seeking a Vice President of International Sales to lead international sales efforts for our chemical detection systems. The initial focus will be on selling products into safety and security markets, including government agencies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead all international sales activities for Company's Safety and Security detection product lines, including managing Regional Sales Managers.
- Develop global go-to-market sales and channel strategies by geography and by select vertical markets.
- Build out channels as appropriate by geography and by vertical market to rapidly scale volume.
- Work with customers (including government agencies) to identify applications-based needs and define product solutions to meet those needs.
- Develop and actively manage global opportunity pipeline.
- Establish strategic relationships with potential customers and drive to closure relevant agreements, contracts, and other similar required documents.
- Identify potential new markets, including sizing and potential new product development requirements.
- Interact closely with Company's technical and scientific staff, explore alternative product designs to meet new markets requirements, and provide product marketing input.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- International experience selling chemical detection or other CBRN / CBRNE safety and security detection systems to either industrial, commercial, or government customers.
- Proven ability to introduce new technology-based products into the commercial marketplace and drive rapid sales growth.
- Applications-specific technical marketing and sales.
- Demonstrated ability to close product-related deals with strategic partners is important.
- A degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or other technical discipline would be helpful.
- Demonstrated self-starter; ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience, having ideally served in both sales management and marketing/business development positions.