To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, ME
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Implementation Specialist - Minnetonka, MN and Portland, ME
UnitedHealth Group • Portland, ME
Posted 22 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting and/or leading the onboarding and installation of life, disability and supplemental health products within UnitedHealthcare Employer and Individual operations on the FACETS platform. The Implementation Specialist will support a team of Senior Implementation Managers helping to facilitate each installation by initiating the implementation process, preparing the installation materials for the employer, reviewing and validating documents as well as leading small scale end-to-end group implementations for small business groups and expatriates. In addition, the Implementation Specialist will be required to provide ongoing service support to our customers, brokers, sales and internal partners post installation.
- Initiate the implementation process for Financial Protection Products
- Review and validate documents received during implementation
- Prepare onboarding employer implementation materials for senior implementation team
- Monitor, track and report status of case preparation and implementation
- Facilitate the assignment of new sold case submissions
- Lead and manage the implementation of new products for in-force customers and small business/global expatriates
- Provide critical support to our customers, brokers, sales partners and senior implementation team through the management and resolution of ongoing service issues and inquiries
- Facilitate the transition of newly onboarded groups to account management team
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 4+ years of experience in Healthcare / Insurance Industry
- Experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (create and edit spreadsheets and sort, filter, and work with formulas / pivot tables)
- Experience with implementation and/or managing benefits
- Experience with Life and/or Disability Insurance
- Customer centric mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, United Healthcare, Implementation Specialist, FACETS platform
Job ID: 2551_821130_0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.