To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55407
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard/Officer Supervisor
Securitas USA • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CORPORATE SECURITY SUPERVISOR
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES has the privellage of working with many high-end corporate businesses; providing protective security surveillance to their properties. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team!
The Security Supervisor will be responsible for the daily activities and productivity of their security team. Candidates for this supervisor role should possess the following:
- 1 year Prior security, military, law enforcement or related field experience required; preferrably in a leader ship role
- Impeccable customer service and team leadership skills
- Prior experience with CCTV and alarm systems preferred
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain superb professionalism under all circumstances
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Starting pay rates: $18/hr
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8a-4p
Why Wait? Apply Today! For more information about these career opportunities, please give our office a call at 763-287-3122
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor and help us shield our client from harm!