[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Sales & Marketing Operations - Remote
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
The Sales and Marketing Operations Manager role is vital to improving and scaling our sales and marketing operations to efficiently serve our sales/account management teams and quickly grow our customer base. As part of PSCU’s marketing strategy team, this role supports the go-to-market direction of the company and the goals of the account management and enterprise sales teams.
In collaboration with key stakeholders across the organization, this role leads the team that handles the enterprise CRM (salesforce.com) system including configuration and reporting, and supports the campaign, database, and marketing automation platform management. This individual will also scope and lead strategic projects with key subject matter authorities to deliver highly requested operational changes and enhancements and identify process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting, and performance metrics.Role Responsibilities
- Lead planning and analysis activities to inform and influence decisions impacting Sales Enablement and operations, salesforce automation systems, operation processes, and practices, and Salesforce.com SFA configuration and management.
- Be responsible for the marketing technology infrastructure including collaboration with IT, demand generation, and other functions as needed. Assure correct use and ease of use of implemented technologies (marketing automation, lead scoring, etc.).
- Define and lead sales and marketing operations processes and policies, and configure, integrate and administer sales and marketing support systems for the enterprise; Ensure compliance among the teams in the use of the CRM system tools and functions.
- Lead the integration and management of Salesforce—as a data repository, reporting tool, and forecasting tool—to lead member/customer relationships and active sales.
- Develop, launch, and run communities/portals that provide digital engagement for clients, consultants, and prospects.
- Assist sales leadership in documenting and monitoring the sales processes and implementing initiatives.
- Oversee marketing automation tool, provide technical support and direction and ensure that all contact details are properly uploaded to and tracked in our CRM (salesforce.com).
- Develop comprehensive pipeline reporting from CRM system (salesforce.com) and collaborate with IT to build holistic financial institution profiles.
- Develop and analyze key performance metrics and dashboards that help the organization focus on performance drivers and make recommendations to resolve organizational performance challenges.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and direct the build-out of compensation tracking and reporting for Sales, Account Management, and Solutions Consulting.
- Own end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics.
- Measure sales and account management staff efficiency and ensure effective implementation of established strategies and tactics.
- Develop, direct and analyze renewal and sales processes, programs, and renewal strategies that maximize client retention and drive new sales initiatives.
- Optimize the lead-to-revenue process, lead scoring/qualification models, attribution models, and data collection in partnership with the sales team.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide direction and leadership to staff; guide, coach, mentor and develop staff ensuring compliance with processes and procedures
- Handle interviewing, hiring, promotions, transfers, performance appraisals, compensation, counseling, and termination of staff
- Develop and maintain staff by applying the necessary training and leadership that will allow internal growth and advancement
- Direct staff, to ensure that all duties are performed according to department performance standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred. Salesforce admin certification preferred.
- Eight (8) years of experience in sales or sales operations required.
- Five (5) years of salesforce.com, sales automation, or other CRM software experience required.
- Five (5) years of management experience required, with record of exemplary leadership behavior and results.
- Two (2) years of experience leading a content management system required (Seismic preferred).
- Two (2) years of experience leading a Marketing Automation system required (Pardot preferred).
- Five (5) years of experience working directly in banking, credit union, financial technology, or related financial industry preferred.
- Experience with incentive compensation, field reporting, customer segmentation, field force sizing, and business planning is strongly preferred.
- Experience using Tableau preferred.
PSCU is committed to pay equity and a competitive benefits package. The typical annual hiring range for this position based on relevant experience and internal equity is:
*Note: The amount shown is based on full time annual salary and would be prorated based on role.
In addition this position is eligible for an incentive plan, based on performance.
At PSCU, everything we do recognizes the fact that our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we are committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations. We back this up with generous PTO, the opportunity to work remotely, flexible scheduling, and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
Check out the comprehensive benefits PSCU has to offer that further solidifies our reputation as a company that just “gets it” when it comes to balancing life’s planned and unplanned events while equipping you with all the tools for growth.
Beautiful, state-of-the-art campuses
Endless opportunities for advancement
Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Our benefits package includes:
Medical with telemedicine, no-cost diabetes supply program, and expert medical opinion services
Dental and Vision
Basic and Optional Life Insurance
Company Paid Disability Insurance
401k (with employer match)
Health Savings Accounts (HSA) with company provided contributions
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Adoption Assistance Plan
Mental Health and Well-being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Mental health and Well-being: Virtual mental health support and resources
Back-up child care program
Benefits are subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
If this position requires you, now or in the future, to perform your function or report onsite at a PSCU location or travel on behalf of PSCU, entry procedure and Covid protocols are in place that will require your adherence as a condition of employment. PSCU manages these procedures and protocols requiring your use of third party digital applications, in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Sales & Marketing Operations - Remote
As a matter of operational management limitations and business administrative process parameters, remote position assignments at PSCU are geographically restricted to where PSCU currently operates. As a result, we are unable to proceed with applications from those state residents. Applicants are encouraged to apply for other available opportunities for which they qualify.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status , or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law" Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Sales & Marketing Operations - Remote or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Sales & Marketing Operations - Remote. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Sales & Marketing Operations - Remote or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Sales & Marketing Operations - Remote.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.
- Account Management
- Banking Services
- Business Planning
- Coaching And Mentoring