Immediate need for a talented Data Architect // Solution Architect
with experience in the Hospitality Industry
. This is a 12 Months
contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Bethesda ,MD.
Please review the job description below.Key Skills:
- Data Architecture
- Mobile/WEB API
- Zachman Framework/ TOGAF / FEAF
• Undergraduate degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering) or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years relevant work designing and implementing normalized and dimensional data models to satisfy complex information needs
• 6+ years relevant work with Enterprise Information Management approaches including data migration, transformation and integration strategiesPreferred Skills:
• Experience authoring IT standards, frameworks and patterns related to the management of Data
• Expertise with one or more of the following environments and tools: Netezza, Microstrategy, Cognos, Informatica.
• Experience with Big Data, Master Data Management (MDM), data retention strategies, ETL, OLAP.
• Excellent client/user interaction skills to determine requirements.
• In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems.
• Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards.
• Proven project management experience.
• Working Knowledge of architecture frameworks such as the Zachman Framework, TOGAF or FEAF
Our client is a leading Hospitality Industry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Mobile Device Management
Extract Transform Load (Etl)