To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evansville, IN
- Joshewa Meurer
- Phone: 8129622614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Evansville, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Performs routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures under direct supervision. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts by phone and mail with multiple internal and external contacts
- Screens and directs telephone calls
- Maintains and updates office supplies
- Operates and maintains office equipment such as fax, printing and copying machines
- May compose routine correspondence.
- Receives and directs visitors; and may resolve routine inquiries.
- Opens, sorts and distributes mail.
- Other various support duties.
- May be asked to other duties as needed not represented on this list including additional searches, researching, and reporting as requested by leadership
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Customer service and follow up skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Typical office environment requiring the use of typical office equipment (e.g., computers, phones, etc.). Computer keyboarding, computer monitor and mouse use including reaching forward, grasping, finger and wrist manipulation, and neck bending and turning; near vision is necessary for computer monitor use. If working in an Emerging Workspace, or similar working arrangement, lifting of laptop equipment, files and/or personal belongings weighing 10 lbs. or less is required.
- May require long periods of sitting
- May require prolonged repetitive use of the upper extremities
- May require lifting < than 50 lbs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.