To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Reporting Manager
Proven Recruiting • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Manager – $120-130k DOE
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established company is looking for a proven Accounting Manager with a knack for leadership to help strengthen their Accounting team. You’ll be able to put your years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment. We’re looking for reliable, devoted people who truly love Accounting – apply below.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar required
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 8+ years of progressive Accounting experience including experience in public accounting
- Management experience of 3+ required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Accounting team in the monthly close process including related reporting and variance analysis
- Provide leadership to operational accounting and processes to ensure accuracy and timely results
- Prepare and assist in SEC reporting including footnote disclosures and technical memos
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each person and guiding each to growth.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Emphasis on health: this company offers gym memberships and other health-related incentives.
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.