Tax Sr. - CorporateCompensation:
Robert Half is currently partnering with an organization that prides themselves on company culture and is looking to add a Senior Tax Analyst to the tax department. This position partners with the Tax Manager and the Tax team and utilizes their knowledge of Federal, State and Local Tax laws to accurately and timely file all aspects of the company’s tax issues including but not limited to personal and real estate property tax filings, sales tax, Form 990 planning and process improvements. This position is responsible for proactively researching and resolving tax issues, troubleshooting valuation issues with local government agencies, and implementing best practices to ensure compliance and a reduction in costs and operational consequences. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Duties will include:
• Provide timely and accurate sales and personal property tax filings for states assigned and maintain a tax file for each site/state as needed.
• Proactively obtain and file business licenses in cities/counties with this requirement.
• Act as coordinator of the financial information from internal finance departments to outside auditors in preparation of Form 990 and other tax reports as assigned.
• Work closely with the Fixed Asset Accountant and Engineering Department.
• Plan strategies to streamline procedures thereby increasing efficiency during the tax return filing season.
• Be a prime source of strategic information concerning current property values and details.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance from a college or university or equivalent experience; CPA a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in tax analysis and reporting in a multi-state environment.
• Knowledge and proficiency with Federal, State, and Local tax laws and regulations and experience.
• Strong computer skills; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and analytics tools.
For consideration, please send your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Process Improvements (Business)