I have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with a client in Newburyport, MA who is a leader in the Semiconductor sector, looking to add a few Hardware Test Engineers to their team -
Senior Hardware Test Engineer
We are searching for an experienced Senior Hardware Test Engineer
Develop and support test solutions for digital semiconductors on automated test equipment. Responsible for applicable hardware/loadboard implementation and ongoing production product support. ATE platform experience found with OEMs like Advantest, Teradyne, Eagle, LTX, Credence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Test program development and support using automated test equipment (ATE).
- Test hardware design, implementation, and documentation.
- Product characterization and bench analysis.
- Documentation of product test requirements (test plans, etc.).
- Support product test quotes.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain technical documentation and generation of DCN’s.
- Assist in Out of Control Action Plan (OCAP) execution.
- Assist production with equipment setup/verification.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years of applicable experience in the semiconductor manufacturing industry and a background in digital test methodologies
- Requires basic computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft office products
- Ability to work with basic electronic bench equipment (meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, curve tracer, etc.)
o Component ATE
o Component automated handling equipment
o Temperature forcing equipment
o Basic lab equipment
o Personal computers
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.