All of Froedtert South's Environmental Services Staff are employed through Aerotek. To apply or for more information contact Nikki Cook via phone at
262-417-9339 or via e-mail at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Environmental Services Assistant
- Performs all routine, terminal, and isolation cleaning on a timely basis. Includes high/low dusting, wall/ceiling/vent/lighting cleaning, clearing of restroom facilities, and floor care.
- Removes/transports trash and medical infectious waste.
- Move furniture and other equipment.
- Will clean different areas of the facility, up to and including emergency room, operating rooms, offices, public bathrooms, clinics, nurses' stations, exam rooms, etc.
- Must be able to stand and move for 8-hour increments.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
Open Shifts: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
- Must be able to work rotating weekends and holidays
- Full-time/Part-Time openings
- Starting $12.00 per hour
- Overtime available
- Benefits available
- Employment through Aerotek #cb
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital and several other clinic locations.
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Medical Emergency