endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company located in the Sterling Heights Michigan area is looking for a Plant Maintenance Manager. The slected candidate will supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment and building systems.
- Manage the plant maintenance department to achieve all KPI’s which includes a top focus on all machine and equipment uptime.
- Ensure an effective preventative maintenance plan is maintained and delivered.
- Effectively developing and managing a maintenance department at a large and complex manufacturing plant.
- Knowledge & experience with various types of equipment and processes to include cutting, coating, extruding (horizontals & verticals), inertia weld, machining, etc
- Ensure the right parts are available on-site to minimize downtime when it occurs.
- Work with the other departments to help ensure new equipment is launched successfully.
- Perform FMEA on equipment critical path or single operations that may shut the customer down.
- Bachelor’s Degree ** or ** 8+ years working as a Maintenance Manager in a large manufacturing environment
- Experience managing a maintenance department at an automotive manufacturer is preferred.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Use Hand Tool