To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Tableau Data Analyst/ Birst Expert
KellyMitchell • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Sr. Tableau Data Analyst/ Birst Expert
Manager is looking for Consultant to be proficient with Data Analyst skills, as well as Tableau/Birst development. We need a "doer", someone who can build and get things done!
Will be responsible for Tableau/Birst development and perform functional data analyst role. This candidate will play key role in various integration projects, automation, potentially integrating API solutions, design, develop and implement creative Tableau/Birst infrastructure solutions. The Data Analyst is responsible for providing best-in-class reporting using data and analytics to measure organizational efforts. Develop automated regular performance reports and produce tables, graphs, and narrative analysis that communicate research findings to internal and external audiences, as well as templated solutions for customizable future additional reporting needs.
Overall, the Data analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
The team that the Data Analyst will be supporting translates the wealth of data into actionable insights and strategies for the executive leadership team
In this role you will:
- PARTNER closely with the Finance/Analytics team, as well as internal stakeholders to understand requirements and deliver a scalable data solution. You will be integral to brainstorming ideas, ongoing execution and subsequent insights.
- You should be expected to step up with little ‘hand-holding’. Analysts are EMPOWERED to work independently & deliver end-to end output.
- OWN the design & performance of tests and experiments, ie, helping to build a Staging, Development, and Production environments.
- Build data EXPERTISE and deep understanding of domain knowledge to share with the Finance/Analytics team so that they can own data quality for all allocated areas of ownership, as well as documentation for training purposes going forward.
- Create, utilize and integrate rich and dynamic reports and dashboard to CONVEY INSIGHTS.
- Be an ambassador for the analytics team's data driven culture and eager to serve data to further effectiveness of the Finance & Analytics team for the One Design organization
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Perform routine data quality checks and work with data owners to resolve issues.
- Work with the Finance & Analytics teams, as well as other Key Management Players, to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Analyze and mine both structured and unstructured data to drive product centric as well as user centric insights
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations to track key business metrics.
- Develop and test analytical solutions to be leveraged by internal client and Stakeholder.
- Craft compelling stories; make logical recommendations; drive informed actions.
- BS / MS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Economics or Statisticspreferred
- 5-7+ years experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Birst or PowerBI
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Tableau required
- Proficient in Excel required
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced with both Mac and PC
- Strong knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, Birst, and JIRA and integrating data into Tableau for a custom Dashboard visualizations/reporting
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Love of data: You should feel empowered by the presence of data and be comfortable getting your hands dirty.
- Able to communicate incisive insights in a succinct fashion – verbally and visually.